Don’t forget your company’s message. Incorporate your brand’s values and create a story that will help the consumers connect with your product. Make them believe that your product isn’t just another one on the shelf. Show how it can bring substance to their life and how others have become a part of your customers lives.
Here are some ways you can make your product stand out:
1. Invest in lifestyle photography
2. Design Product copy and social media content with a personal touch
3. Introduce the face behind the brand. This would help create a bond of trust between you and your customers.
4. Take them behind the scenes and show them the daily struggles. Audiences admire a sense of trueness and realism. Things are not always perfect and people relate the most with imperfections
5. Although pre planned content is amazing, every once in a while, go live and do a ‘in the moment’ video or post.